Saturday, August 23, 2008

Portfolio Photography Project

First Community Bank - Fort Collins



I just returned from Denver where I was hired to photograph my daughter's corporate art for a big magazine ad. I photographed her work in a number of places around Denver. In the future, I plan to place a link from this blog to my Portfolio Photography web page when I have added the images that I photographed; however, I have not yet finalized the images. This piece is in a niche in a bank in Fort Collins, Colorado.
Below is a wall mural called "Aqua Rhythms". It was commissioned for the J.W. Marriott Hotel in Cherry Creek in Denver. It covers an entire wall and contains hundreds of stainless steel squares that move with the breeze. Enhancing the wall are sections of exquisitely glass designed in clusters that shimmer in the sun.


So, why am I showing my daughter's work on my blog? Because this is one of the forms of photography that I do. And, because I'm extremely proud of my daugher's work.

No comments: